Sunday, June 3, 2012

May 28, 2012

Hi Family!
Alright, I´ll try to answer questions and give you all a little more
info. I would appreciate if maybe you guys could send like 1 big email
a week from both of you, just because it takes up a lot of my time to
read them all.
Ituzaingo is really cool. I´ve learned a little more about it this
past week. It´s a big vacation spot! A lot of people from Argentina
come here for summer to hangout along the river, it sounded like you
guys figure that out when you looked it up online.
There is so much to talk about I can´t even think of everything so I´m
going to tell you the important stuff. We already had a baptism! A
part member family had there 10 year old son baptised along with there
8 year old son. I baptised Ismael and Elder McGarry baptised Noel.
There the Vazquez family and they are relly cool people! Also, We have
a baptism schedule for this coming saturday. A you girl named Ayulen
is getting baptised, she was taught by the sister missionaries before
and we finished up teaching her the lessons. She is very excited, she
made here own inivitation and gave them to us to pass out to the
members here.
Ituzaingo actually has a very nice church building! I´ll snap a
picture of it and send it soon.
President Hayman is an awesome mission president, when we were in
Resistencia at his house and he explained the reason we have so much
success in this mission is because we have the hardest working
missionaries and the Lord has prepared the hearts of the people at
this time, and it´s true! The people here love talking to us and are
very receptive to the message of Christ and the Gospel.
I´m have trouble remembing a lot of questions! So I apologize if I
dont answer all of them. Elder McGarry and I have been working hard
and I´ve been trying as hard as I can to learn this language. It´s
been very difficult but I know that it will come with time, we pray
for the gift of tounges each day. We have a zone confrenence on
Wednesday and I´ll get to see some of my old district from the MTC so
I´m excited for that!
Anyways, I hope everything is good at home! Sorry my letters are short
but we dont get much time to write.
We´re just teaching a lot for now and trying to grow this small
branch. Baptism on my first full week of being a missionary, not to
bad if I say so myself! haha. We´re going to keep up the hard work
though.
Love you all! Talk to you next week.
Elder Deniston.

No comments:

Post a Comment