Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 5, 2012



You guys need to look this up online! I haven´t really mentioned it in any of my previous emails. But they have a gigantic Dam here in Ituzaingo! I believe it is one of the biggest in the world. We aren´t allowed to visit because it technically isn´t a part of a country. On one end is Argentina and the other Paraguay, so it kind of no-mans land. They have a museum here for it and visited that, pretty cool. Look it up online though, I believe it is called the Yacare Dam. But look around, you will be able to find it.
 
 The Ojeda family! Different Ojedas family, not our other converts! They got married this day and we are now teaching Maria Ojeda and we think that she will be baptized this transfer! I will keep you updated.
 

With the Gomez-Perrea family before their baptism!
 
We had a going away Asado for Elder McGarry and the entire branch came! This is a photo of us with Hermano Godoy!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment