Wednesday, August 8, 2012

July 16, 2012

Hi family,
So I just wasted a bunch of time trying to upload some photos to send and I am really made because this computer isn't letting me send them!

So sadly, I do not have photos to send this week.

But, this week was good. we have a baptism scheduled for the 28th. That is the most exciting news.

We had some pretty crazy stuff happen this week. Some man took out his machete while we were in his house and started sharpening it while he was talking to us, I could not really understand what he was saying but Elder McGarry said he was crazy so we booked it out of there!! haha. Good times.

Keeping up the hard work. Spanish is improving. Have a baptism scheduled. All is well. Sorry that this letter is brief but I don't have much time because I was trying to figure out this photo deal. I will have more to tell next week.

We have to run! I love you all talk to you next week.

Elder Deniston

No comments:

Post a Comment